CO-HOST THAICHAM WEBINAR: “IFRS Adoption and Roadmap in Vietnam”
Singapore Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (SCCV) in collaboration with ThaiCham will be organizing the webinar “IFRS Adoption and Roadmap in Vietnam” with details as follows:
In recent years, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and its adoption have been introduced and promoted by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance (MOF) in order to enhance the quality and transparency of financial reporting practices in the country towards global standards, in turn boosting investors’ confidence and intensifying accessibility to funds. This has motivated the business community in Vietnam to prepare to be ready for the upcoming changes.
Join our upcoming webinar IFRS Adoption and Roadmap in Vietnam to hear from a MOF representative and industry-leading experts from KPMG in Vietnam about the benefits of and roadmap to converse to IFRS, along with the latest direction from the Vietnam Government regarding this transformation.
- Time: 14:00 – 15:30 (GMT+7)
- Date: Friday, 28th October 2022
- Format: Online
- Language: English
• Updates on Vietnam Ministry of Finance’s IFRS adoption in Vie
• IFRS adoption readiness
• Impacts of IFRS adoption: from Accounting, Tax & Reporting, to Systems & Processes, Business, and People & Change
• Benefits of early IFRS conversion
• Actions for now! – Pathway through IFRS conversion to business as usual
Ms.Mai | email@example.com | 0982 803 299