CO-HOST EUROCHAM SEMINAR: “Winning financial consumers during uncertain times”
SCCV is pleased to co-host EuroCham event with the details as follows:
Vietnam’s economy is facing significant challenges amid the global turmoil. The COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukraine conflict have slowed down the economic growth, disrupted trade flows, and dampened the business confidence. On top of that, the rising inflation has added to the cost of living crisis for many Vietnamese.
How have these factors affected the financial behaviour of consumers in Vietnam? How can financial services marketers adapt to the changing needs and preferences of their customers?
Join EuroCham and Decision Lab for an insightful seminar on “Winning financial consumers during uncertain times”. We will share Decision Lab’s latest research on how Vietnamese consumers have adjusted their financial priorities and activities in response to the crisis and what to expect for the year ahead.
This will help financial services marketers better understand consumers’ sentiment, behaviour, and attitudes around the evolving financial landscape to meet the ever-changing consumer demands and needs.
Key talking point:
• How would you tackle the fact that consumers are now trying to balance financial safety and investment opportunity searching for your brand?
• What is your opinion that financial providers now provide financial products that cross over segments?
• How have you and your company adapted to win over the current hard-to-please financial customers?
Details of the event:
• Date & time: Thursday, 31st of August 2023, 8:30AM – 11:00AM
• Location: Pool House, Park Hyatt Saigon
• Fee (breakfast included):
EuroCham & Co-host (BritCham, CTCVN, HKBAV, SCCV) members: 700,000VND/pax
• Contact: Ms. Nhung at email@example.com for more information
*Please note that cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the event; otherwise, full charge (700,000VND/pax or 900,000VND/pax) will be applied due to obligation with venue.