Co-host CanCham event Capital Markets series – Stocks & Beers
Singapore Chamber of Commerce Vietnam is pleased to co-host CanCham event “Capital Markets series” with the first episode in 2023, Stocks & Beers.
Join us for a night of learning and networking with some of the top minds in the stock market. Our panel of experts will share their insights on the current market landscape and offer predictions for the future.
What you’ll learn:
- The latest trends in the stock market
- How to identify and invest in undervalued stocks
- How to protect your portfolio from market volatility
- How to make smart investment decisions
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about the stock market
- Investors of all levels
- Financial professionals
- Anyone who wants to network with other investors Learn their insights, expectations, and predictions for Vietnam’s stock market while enjoying a tasty beer or two.
– Stephen McKeever, Managing Director – Head of Institutional Client Division – Ho Chi Minh City Securities
– Tyler Nguyen, Acting Head, Institutional Equity Sales – Maybank Investment Bank Vietnam
– Phap Dang, Director, Institutional Sales & Trading – Vietcap Securities
– Mr. Ismael Pili, Head of Research – VinaCapital
CanCham member & Co-hosted member: 250,000 VND
Non-member: 350,000 VND
*Ticket includes one beer and free canapés.
Limited tickets are available!
For more information, please contact Ms. Nhung at email@example.com