Co-host AmCham Event: “Vietnam Child Protection & Safeguarding Summit 2023”
The Vietnam Child Protection & Safeguarding Summit will offer 2 keynotes and 18 sessions on a wide range of topics related to child protection. Sessions will include professional skill development, information on current trends, and panel discussions with experts. Confirmed session topics include:
- Understanding Vietnam Law for Child Protection
- A Live Snapshot of Online Grooming – Current Trends in Offender Strategies Targeting Children
- Intervention for Suicide Prevention
- Addressing Child Protection and Mental Health Concerns with Vietnamese Families
- Child Labor in Corporate Supply Chains: Legislation, Risk Mitigation and Case Studies from Vietnam and APAC
There will be sessions in English and others in Vietnamese. Participants will also have an opportunity to network and generate ideas on how to collaborate more frequently on child protection matters.
We aim for this to be the first of an annual Summit. See you there!
Date: Friday, 24th Feb 2023
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Venue: Hotel Equatorial Ho Chi Minh City, 242 Tran Binh Trong St., District 5
AmCham Members: VND 2,100,000
Non-members: VND 2,400,000
University Students: VND 300,000
*Note: Limited seating for university students. Reservation is on first come first served basis.
Registration will close on February 17th 2023.
Reservations/cancellations must be received by 24 hours before the event, and must be made on-line or by email. We are unable to accept reservations/cancellations by telephone.
For inquiries, please contact Michael Tower, firstname.lastname@example.org