CO-HOST AMCHAM EVENT: LEAN WORKPLACE REGULATIONS AS A ESSENTIAL PART OF “A CULTURE OF DISCIPLINE” THAT WORKS
Singapore Business Group Ho Chi Minh City (SBG) is pleased to co-host the event “LEAN WORKPLACE REGULATIONS AS A ESSENTIAL PART OF “A CULTURE OF DISCIPLINE” THAT WORKS” which is organized by AMCHAM Vietnam with details as follows:
LEAN WORKPLACE REGULATIONS AS A ESSENTIAL PART OF “A CULTURE OF DISCIPLINE” THAT WORKS
Many businesses search for a “culture of discipline” which steps out of the best-selling book by Jim C. Collins, in the hope of becoming GREAT from being GOOD.
For them, Internal Working Regulations (IWRs) have been a simple yet essential means to cultures of discipline at work, which affect everyone’s work, performance & happiness every day.
Many labor-intensive manufacturers & exporters who target European, American, Canadian and Japanese markets must comply with Vietnam’s Labor Laws & make sure their IWRs respect the law & their workers are trained regularly about IWRs.
WHY DO WE NEED INTERNAL WORKPLACE REGULATIONS?
♡ IWRs set the minimum rules that define “disciplined thoughts” for disciplined actions
♡ IWRs shape the basic portrait of “disciplined people” who operate with freedom within a framework of responsibilities
♡ IWRs set the fundamentals of all basically healthy relations in the working environment.
WHY DO WE NEED LEAN & DIGITISED INTERNAL LABOUR REGULATIONS?
- Hard to memorize & great efforts to train IWRs – Each IWR has from 50 to 100 pages (100,000 – 200,000 words). Each training needs good skills & memories
- “A tale never loses in the telling” – when employees & managers read & interpret regulations & laws – Many IWRs’ contents are lost in the translation process. The standard makers, interpreters & appliers face challenges in communicating & taking action with IWRs
3. Too bulky, multi-layer IWRs complicate work processes & workplace relationships – Inconsistent or halfway IWR implementation reduces work motivation & labor productivity.
The Know 1 is the first out of 5 training workshops – THE KNOW SERIES – which is co-organized by Respect Vietnam and AmCham Vietnam, including 5 training seminars in Vietnam, for 200 leaders & employees in the enterprises who aim to move towards digitizing their organizational governance. Click here for more understanding about THE KNOW 1.
05 workshops focus on 5 key aspects:
- The Know 1: Workplace Regulations
- The Know 2: Policy Prioritizing
- The Know 3: Risk Management
- The Know 4: Discipline & Efficiency
- The Know 5: CSR on One Pager
- Attendees can attend more than one seminar
- Attendees who successfully practice THE KNOW will be invited to participate in other series named THE GROW, THE SHOW, THE GO as of the next stages.
Time: Thursday, Sep 29th, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Venue: The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard & 57-69F Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
9:00 AM Welcome and Check-in for physical guests
9:15 AM Check-in for virtual guests
9:30 AM Opening speech and Introduction
9:35 AM Brief presentations & Breakout groups for Discussions & Team Assignments
- What is design thinking & lean thinking?
- How to apply lean thinking in designing Workplace Regulations?
- How to manage RCCC (Risk – Conflict – Change – Crisis) in developing Workplace Regulation?
- How to prioritize Workplace Regulations with the 4P (Problem, Procedure, People, Policy) Model?
- How should the new provisions of the Labor Code 2019 be placed in the visualized Workplace Regulations?
Guide how to practice online on the WEATWORK platform (following face-to-face training)
- Designing Workplace Regulation Manual with infographics
- Reviewing & Memorizing the Manual with just fingertips
12:00 PM Event ends
Physical: 400,000 VND/attendee/seminar
Virtual: 150,000 VND/attendee/seminar
Combo discount for registering 2 or more seminars (only applied for physical attendees):
- Package 1 (The Know 1 & 2): 600,000 VND
- Package 2 (The Know 1, 2 & 3): 900,000 VND
- Package 3 (The Know 1, 2, 3 & 4): 1,200,000 VND
Package 4 (All 5 The Know Seminars): 1,500,000 VND
1. Dang Thi Hai Ha
International Expert in Design Strategy, Organisational Excellence & Manpower Development; Master of Profesional Studies MPS Cornell University with Major in HR/OD Development & Labor Relations, Founder of RespectVietnam & Weatwork.co, Author of Lean Governance Solution Packages THE KNOW, OPC, WE@WORK
2. Filip Graovac
The Asia Foundation’s Deputy Country Representative in Vietnam
3. Yen Pham
Employment Labor Legal & Strategic Employee Relation (ELL & SER) Manager, Intel Vietnam, Chair of HR Community of AMCHAM Vietnam
4. Doan Xuan Truong
PhD in Economics Law, Lecturer, Hanoi Law University; Professional Trainer & Consultant in Labor Law Education with Visuals
5. Doan Hoang
Head of Compliance Department, Fashion Garments Co
Reservations/cancellations must be received 24 hours before the event and must be made online or by email. AmCham is unable to accept reservations/cancellations by telephone. For further information, please contact Mr. Minh Anh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number 028 3824 3562