WHY THE NEED?
- The evolution of cities from being ordinary to being smart, be sustainable, Livable and Productive
- Growing interest by the private developer and authority
- Current lack of reliable point of consult for the members
- Market needs to seek a comprehensive approach for smart home, smart community, smart township, smart industry, smart city
Role of Smart City MSC
- Seminar / workshop to create awareness of the smart city approach and scope; enabling members to meet the smart pursue for their own institution or for their customers
- Use this MSC to gather all interested parties / experts to have valuable exchange of solution / experiences
- Encourage members to strategize and join force together increasing the total capacity in order to pursue this challenging goal of smart city transformation.
- To connect Singapore companies and SBG members with local players and industry experts
- To help grow membership base and provide additional revenue stream for SBG
(This charter proposal was made by Mr. David Chua – Chair of the Smart City MSC)