Singapore Business Group HCMC (SBG), supported by BS18 HCMC of Tan Viet Securities Incorporation (TVSI), is honored to share with you the Market Update & Macro Week 30/8/2021 – 03/09/2021 (English version).
DOWNLOAD THE FILE HERE
- US GDP growth in Q2.2021 reached 6.6% compared to the previous quarter, export industries will benefit directly from the strong increase in purchasing power.
- VN-Index decreased by 1.2%, concentrated in Large Caps group, current P/E is 16x
- Healthcare increased by 6.1%, Banking group dropped sharply by 3.8% during the week
- Liquidity reached 24.225 billion, cash flow focused on goods and services of industrial zones
- Foreign investors net sold 890 billion VND in the week, accumulated net selling 38,300 billion VND
- VN-Index is forecasted to end the correction in the past week
- Industry Performance Pivot Chart – Outstandingly strong healthcare industry group
- The performance chart of VN30 basket stocks – POW and VJC recovered after falling
VN-Index recorded a strong drop at the beginning of the week before it turned to volatile for the rest of the week. The price range of 1,290 – 1,300 points is maintained, helping the medium-term uptrend to be maintained.
Sources: Tan Viet Securities Incorporation (TVSI)