Dear Valued Members and Partners,
This is to formally inform you that Singapore Business Group has officially changed its name from Singapore Business Group Ho Chi Minh City to Singapore Chamber of Commerce Vietnam. The change comes into effect on 3rd October 2022.
Along with that, the Singapore Chamber of Commerce Vietnam would like to announce the new Term 2022 – 2024 President, Vice Presidents, Honorary Secretary, Honorary Treasurer, Executive Committee Members, and Nominated Executive Committee Members:
- President: Norman Lim
- Vice President – Members Relations: Jason Yeo
- Vice President – External Relations: Seck Yee Chung
- Vice President – Enterprise Relations: Dixon Oh
- Honorary Secretary: Jeffery Lee
- Honorary Treasurer: Abraham Elias
- Executive Committee: Ken Ang
- Executive Committee: Kelvin Ang
- Executive Committee: Wesley Chua
- Executive Committee: Nguyen Phan Phuong Thao (Emily)
- Executive Committee: Terry Tan
- Executive Committee: Morgan Ulaganathan
- Nominated Executive Committee: Zac Chen
- Nominated Executive Committee: Pham Thi Thu Hang (Pamela)
- Nominated Executive Committee: Ajay Panot
- Nominated Executive Committee: Alan Phua
- Nominated Executive Committee: Tan Quee Peng
- Nominated Executive Committee: Calvin Yau
Following this, the brief biography of the new Term 2022 – 2024 Executive Committee Members will soon be publicized on our website. Please stay tuned for our update.
Currently, we have changed the name of the channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp…) to the Singapore Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (SCCV) and are in the process of updating other communication channels such as website, email… Regarding the membership cards and directory, we will reflect the change from next year. Besides those changes, our phone number, and address still remain the same.
With the new name change, Singapore Chamber of Commerce Vietnam believes that our community will develop more, bring more value to members, and become a stronger chamber.