Dear our members and partners,
We’ve been looking forward to the day we’d be able to reopen our office. After considering that the HCMC is in a better situation, the Government decides to re-open to have a “new normal life” under Directive No. 18.
According to the decision, Singapore Business Group HCMC (SBG) is excited to announce that our business will officially reopen from 9:00 AM Monday, October 18th, 2021. The decision to reopen our business was not taken lightly – we carefully reviewed HCMC Government reopening guidelines and considerations.
At SBG, it is our priority to keep our employees, our members and partners healthy. Hence, some notice we need you to check before visiting our office, including the following:
- Fully Vaccinated: Visitors have received 2 full doses of vaccine (the last dose given in at least 14 days and not more than 12 months), have a “COVID Green Card“ or Vaccination Certificate.
- Recovered after infected with SARS-CoV-2: Visitors who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 have recovered from the disease and own “Certificate of Immunization/Certificate of completion of isolation”.
- Implement strictly 5K message: Khau Trang (facemask) – Khu Khuan (disinfection) – Khoang Cach (distance) – Khong Tu Tap (no gathering) – Khai Bao Y Te (health declaration)
- Scan the QR code (as attached) before coming into the SBG office.
- Allow SBG Secretariats to check your body temperature.
- More than 02 people per visit are not allowed.
You are called to strictly follow our protocol about COVID-19 prevention. This is for yourself, your family, and our business health & safety.
Contact us at:
Tel: (+84) 28 6685 5370 – (+84) 28 6685 5371
Address: 6th Floor, 115-115A Vo Van Tan Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC