HEALTH EXAMINATION REGULATION FOR FOREIGNER WORKERS
According to Circular No. 14/2013/TT-BYT guiding the medical examination stipulates:
- Term of health certificate
The health certificate is valid for 12 months after signing the health conclusion.
- Regarding the conditions for doctor
The person performing clinical examination and concluding must be a level I specialist, a medical examination master or higher.
- Regarding medical examination and treatment facilities
It can only carry out that the facility has operating licenses under the Law on Medical examination and Health Care, also fully conditions specified in this Circular.
- Conditions and professional activities
The examination must cover following para-clinical techniques:
- a) Blood tests: Complete blood count, ABO blood group, Rh blood group, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, hemoglobin rate, blood urea;
- b) Finding malaria parasites in the blood;
- c) Testing for hepatitis A, B, C, E;
- d) Syphilis serology test;
- d) Test to confirm HIV status (HIV positive);
- e) Mantoux reaction test;
- g) Pregnancy test;
- h) Drug testing;
- i) Stool test for parasites;
- k) Electrocardiogram;
- l) EEG;
- m) Ultrasound;
- n) Diagnostic test for leprosy.
📌 CarePlus is authorized to carry out medical examinations to apply for work permits for foreigners by the Department of Health of HCMC (check out the list HERE)
👉 To Register for Work Permit Health Check Package, please access LINK or contact Hotline 18006116
To find out more Regulation for health examination and what benefits when performing the examination at #CarePlus, please access https://lnkd.in/gTuKs8yk