Livestream POST COVID-19: HEALTHCARE AND RECOVERY
Fully understand the signs of Post Covid conditions by doctor consultation that get appropriate treatment.
🕚 15:00 on May 11, 2022 (Wednesday)
🌐 On Fanpage CarePlus Clinic Vietnam; Vietnam Human Resources Association – VNHR; Singapore Business Group
🧑⚕️ Guest Speakers: DR. Phung Ngoc Minh Tan – Internal Medicine Specialist at CarePlus International Clinic
👉FREE register HERE: https://bit.ly/3kAvn3U
“One month after recovery from Covid-19, the 70-year-old man has tested negative three times. However, he still struggles with migraine, nausea, and dizziness. face, especially difficulty breathing, even though he was previously perfectly healthy.” The appearance of post-Covid-19 conditions, as shared above, is no longer a strange condition for many patients.
Depending on personal condition and age, the symptoms vary with the duration from 1-2 weeks to many months or extend longer. It causes many obstacles in daily life or even severe risk to certain cases, typically people with underlying medical conditions.
So, how to recognize which are abnormal symptoms after being infected with Covid-19 and what to do to recover quickly? 👉 Watch Livestream POST COVID-19: HEALTHCARE AND RECOVERY
In the Livestream, the doctor will answer the questions below:
- What complications can arise after Covid-19?
- How to monitor and treat the complications?
- Notes for people with underlying conditions after recovering from Covid-19.
- Should people go to see the doctor after Covid-19?
- How to recover quickly from Covid-19 by good habits?
🎁 CarePlus offers VOUCHER of Covid-19 Examination for patients after Covid-19 to 5 audiences who participate in the minigame.
*The program is jointly implemented between CarePlus International Clinic System, VNHR Human Resources Organization, and Singapore Business Group
CAREPLUS INTERNATIONAL CLINIC SYSTEM
Member of Singapore Medical Group
▪ District 1: 2nd Floor, Savico Building, 66-68 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, HCMC
▪ District 7: 2nd Floor, Crescent Plaza, 105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
▪ Tan Binh: 107 Tan Hai, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC (Near Etown)