Vietnam HR Awards 2022 – the so-called ‘Oscar’ award for HR community in Vietnam is now open for application to seek for agile, adaptive & impactful human capital strategies in the post-pandemic world.
Two years after the pandemic, human capital initiatives have grown into being a pivot of businesses’ strategies to achieve sustainable growth. In this context, the fifth season of Vietnam HR Awards under the theme of “Paving New Paths” aims to honor the most trendy and disruptive human capital initiatives that bring sustainable impacts on the workforce and organizations in the new now.
Vietnam HR Awards 2022 introduces 05 brand-new categories for businesses and 01 individual category to recognize HR leaders for their leadership and contribution:
- Excellence for Employees Wellness
- Best HR for Sustainability
- Excellence in Organizational Capability Improvement
- Excellence in Organizational Development & Design
- Best Talent Management Strategy (encompassing Strategic Workforce Planning & Total Rewards)
- Best HR Leader
Moreover, Vietnam HR Awards 2022 features a respectful judging panel with 08 caliber experts experienced in managing business and people, including:
- Mr. Alain Cany – Chairman of Eurocham Vietnam, Chairman of Jardine Matheson Vietnam
- Mr. Colin Blackwell – Chairman of HR Committee of World Bank’s Vietnam Business Forum; Founder of Enablecode & Hyperion Fintech AG
- Mr. Võ Quang Huệ – Vice President of Vietnam Association for Supporting Industries (VASI)
- Mr. Nguyễn Hữu Thiết – Former Human Resources Director of FrieslandCampina Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ms. Đàm Bích Thủy – Founding President of Fulbright University Vietnam (FUV)
- Mr. Phạm Phú Ngọc Trai – Founder & Chairman of Global Integration Business Consultants (GIBC)
- Ms. Tiêu Yến Trinh – Deputy Head of Organising Committee of Vietnam HR Awards 2022, CEO of Talentnet Corporation
- Ms. Nguyễn Phi Vân – Chairwoman of ASEAN Business Angel Alliance
This year’s award receives the accompany of many big corporates such as Dragon Capital, GreenFeed, Vui App by Nano Technologies, SeABank, UrStaff by UrBox. Different from the 2020 special edition, Vietnam HR Awards 2022 re-establishes a standardized judging process with 03 rounds and ending with a Gala night in November 2022. This award season opens for every enterprise with at least 5 years of establishment in Vietnam and at least 50 employees.
Hosted by Talentnet with the endorsement of the Newspaper of Labor and Social Affairs– the mouthpiece of the Ministry of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA), Vietnam HR Awards 2022 is expected to convincingly continue its founding mission in uplifting workforce strategies and values of businesses in Vietnam.