At the workshop, Mr. Nguyễn Xuân Thành, a member of the Economic Advisory Group of Vietnam’s Prime Minister, will provide a wealth of insights into Vietnam’s macroeconomic developments as its economy is being impacted by global economic turbulence and geopolitical shocks. Mr. Thanh will discuss Vietnam’s macroeconomic policy direction and economic growth outlook for 2022-2023.
Event: Vietnam Economy in a Turbulent Global Environment Workshop
Date: June 1st, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (GMT +7)
Format: Online via Zoom
REGISTER & FEE HERE
About The Speaker: Mr. Nguyễn Xuân Thành
• Member of the Economic Advisory Group of Vietnam’s Prime Minister
• Senior fellow at the Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard Kennedy School
• Senior lecturer at the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management in Ho Chi Minh City
• Former official of the municipal government of Ho Chi Minh City
• Has over twenty years of experience in teaching, researching, designing, and implementing development policies in finance and public investment.
RSVP TODAY and enjoy EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS. For more information, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0909 58 17 87